Types of Amphetamines
- Are All Amphetamine Types Dangerous? - Both legal and illicit amphetamines have the risk of abuse and addiction, as well as the consequences that follow.
- Phenylpropanolamine Side Effects - Phenylpropanolamine is a drug commonly prescribed to treat the cold, allergies, and obesity. It has a range of side effects, including cardiovascular and psychological.
- Methamphetamine - Methamphetamine can cause some serious side effects and physical problems. It is important to understand methamphetamine addiction and how to get help.
- What is Phenylpropanolamine? - Phenylpropanolamine is a prescription drug used to treat cold and allergy symptoms as well as obesity. It can have harmful physical side effects, and has recently been put on Public Health Advisory.
- Lisdexamfetamine - Lisdexamfetamine is a stimulant that when misused can cause an addiction to occur. It is important to understand the side effects and withdrawal symptoms.