Types of Amphetamines
- Phenylpropanolamine Side Effects - Phenylpropanolamine is a drug commonly prescribed to treat the cold, allergies, and obesity. It has a range of side effects, including cardiovascular and psychological.
- Are All Amphetamine Types Dangerous? - Both legal and illicit amphetamines have the risk of abuse and addiction, as well as the consequences that follow.
- Natural Amphetamines - If you are looking for a natural substitute to your amphetamines prescription, it is the best to consult your doctor. Natural Amphetamines are not always safe.
- Dextroamphetamine - Understanding the side effects and symptoms of Dextroamphetamine can help save yours or your loved ones life.
- Methamphetamine - Methamphetamine can cause some serious side effects and physical problems. It is important to understand methamphetamine addiction and how to get help.