Types of Amphetamines
- Natural Amphetamines - If you are looking for a natural substitute to your amphetamines prescription, it is the best to consult your doctor. Natural Amphetamines are not always safe.
- Methamphetamine - Methamphetamine can cause some serious side effects and physical problems. It is important to understand methamphetamine addiction and how to get help.
- What is Phenylpropanolamine? - Phenylpropanolamine is a prescription drug used to treat cold and allergy symptoms as well as obesity. It can have harmful physical side effects, and has recently been put on Public Health Advisory.
- Phenylpropanolamine Side Effects - Phenylpropanolamine is a drug commonly prescribed to treat the cold, allergies, and obesity. It has a range of side effects, including cardiovascular and psychological.
- Adderall - Adderall is illegal in many countries around the world. It is still used in the US for treating different types of mental disorders.