Types of Amphetamines
- What is Phenylpropanolamine? - Phenylpropanolamine is a prescription drug used to treat cold and allergy symptoms as well as obesity. It can have harmful physical side effects, and has recently been put on Public Health Advisory.
- Legal Amphetamines - Legal amphetamines are a substance that causes the brain to speed up. It is important to understand the dangers of amphetmaine addiction.
- Natural Amphetamines - If you are looking for a natural substitute to your amphetamines prescription, it is the best to consult your doctor. Natural Amphetamines are not always safe.
- Levoamphetamine - Levoamphetamine is a common drug used to treat anxiety and other mental disorders. It is important to understand the addiction possibilities.
- Adderall - Adderall is illegal in many countries around the world. It is still used in the US for treating different types of mental disorders.