Types of Amphetamines
- Phenylpropanolamine Side Effects - Phenylpropanolamine is a drug commonly prescribed to treat the cold, allergies, and obesity. It has a range of side effects, including cardiovascular and psychological.
- What is Phenylpropanolamine? - Phenylpropanolamine is a prescription drug used to treat cold and allergy symptoms as well as obesity. It can have harmful physical side effects, and has recently been put on Public Health Advisory.
- Dextroamphetamine - Understanding the side effects and symptoms of Dextroamphetamine can help save yours or your loved ones life.
- Levoamphetamine - Levoamphetamine is a common drug used to treat anxiety and other mental disorders. It is important to understand the addiction possibilities.
- Methamphetamine - Methamphetamine can cause some serious side effects and physical problems. It is important to understand methamphetamine addiction and how to get help.